Career Innovation with Robyn Greaves | #253
We all have worked at a job or two that didn't align with who we are. Often, it's easy to let this be the excuse as to why we aren't worthy. However, that doesn't have to be the case. Career Coach, Robyn Greaves shares insights on how one can believe in themselves and build a fulfilling career.
- Robyn's background
- Career coaching
- Authenticity, be yourself, as much as possible use your strengths and values
- Spend time revisiting your priorities every day: reflecting on your values, beliefs, habitual patterns, reading, listening to inspiring podcasts etc.
- Spend time in the natural environment
- Cultivate an innovative mindset
- Keep learning and growing
I'm now accepting clients for my signature program Scaling With Podcasts. Build a top-rated podcast that changes lives around the globe and generates recurring revenue by joining Scaling With Podcasts.
Legendary the Life in All of Us in now on Amazon and you can grab it here. When the world is telling you who to be, choose to be yourself. Looking to be the best version of yourself by making use of your gifts, talents, and life's purpose? My book can help you with that. Grab your copy now!
CONNECTING WITH ROBYN GREAVES:
Connect with Robyn on LinkedIn by clicking here.
Visit Robyn's Website: robyngreaves.com