Last Updated: June 30, 2022
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Joe Winters Jr.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Joe Winters Jr.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Joe Winters Jr.’s website are provided 'as is'. The Joe Winters Jr. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Joe Winters Jr. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Joe Winters Jr. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Joe Winters Jr.’s website, even if the Joe Winters Jr. or an authorized of the Joe Winters Jr. has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Clients may terminate this agreement by providing a written notice of termination 60 days prior to desired termination date by emailing [email protected]. Any payment due before the desired date of termination must be paid to Daily Path Academy. Oral notice of termination is not sufficient under any circumstances. Client also agrees that Daily Path Academy may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement at any time, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in any of its Programs without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive to Company or Participants, Client fails to follow the Program guidelines, is difficult to work with, impairs the participation of the other participants in the Program or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company.
- Refund Policy.
All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Joe Winters Jr.’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Joe Winters Jr. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Joe Winters Jr. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Joe Winters Jr. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Joe Winters Jr. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Joe Winters Jr. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Joe Winters Jr.’s website shall be governed by the laws of Joe Winters Jr. home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.